This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyBioreFizz #CollectiveBias
Being the mom of 4, it can become easy to let yourself go and maybe not care what you look like whether you’re just too tired to care or too busy. What I’ve learned over the last year is that in order for me to be a better mom, I have to be a better me. So I do my best now days to stay “Mom Fresh” by doing a few simple things to feel good and look good! Speaking of looking presentable, does anyone else out there miss the teen fresh, young faces we used to have? I do!!! I never had problems as a teen with breakouts, and it’s extremely frustrating in my 30’s to now be constantly struggling with it. My skin is combination type, a lot like my oldest son’s so in my quest to find something good for him, I’m looking for myself as well. Bioré has been a long time go-to of mine for facial cleansing. I LOVE their charcoal cleansing products and have been using them a while. Bioré always brings it so I was really excited to hear the buzz on the newest, Bioré Baking Soda Cleansers.
I had gotten into a bad habit of falling asleep before washing off my makeup and that wreaked a lot of havoc on my face. So I’ve changed up my bedtime and morning routines a lot to try to tackle it and maintain my “cool Mom” status! That in combination with other good habits I’ve trained myself to do have really made a difference in the way that I feel the last several months!
- For starters……lots of water. I used to not drink a lot of water, but man does it do wonders for your complexion.
- I exercise regularly, this helps me to stay more energetic and keep up with all the activities going on with my kids.
- Get out more with friends and have fun. I’ve always been a very hyper, laid back person and I love to laugh. I had lost that for a while, but after some personal changes last year, that old me has re-surfaced, and life is beautiful again…..now just to get my face beautiful to match how I feel on the inside.
- I’ve also become more selective about the cosmetics I use because I’ve realized my skin is sensitive to many brands. I also have lightened up on the makeup I do use, simply eye shadow, mascara, a powder that is good for acne prone skin, and some lip gloss! Makes it easier to wash my face when I don’t have a lot on!
- I now wash my face religiously when I wake up and after my nightly shower when my pores are nice and open!
If you haven’t heard of the newest line of products from Bioré, you should check them out. I grabbed both the Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser as well as the Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub in the skincare aisle while I was at Walmart. I couldn’t wait to try them out because I wanted to see the fizz…..I’m very easily entertained.
Both of these baking soda cleansers penetrate the pores and dissolve dirt and oil while gently exfoliating. I like anything that cuts some time of my routine so I can get back to business sooner. They are perfectly pH balanced and helps you to achieve a smoother, clearer complexion without over-scrubbing. What I really love about the Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub the fun fizzle when activated with water and the fact that you can customize the amount of exfoliation you need by the amount of water you add. Neat huh? These are both very simple to use and really leave my face feeling fresh and clean.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Cleanse: Using the Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser first, simply wet your face and then pump a quarter size dab on your hand. Gently scrub onto your face with your fingers tips in circular motion and then rinse off completely with warm water.
- Step 2: Exfoliate: Make sure that your face is still wet and grab your Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub. Place a quarter sized amount of the powder into your hand. Slowly add water to the powder to activate the cleanser (ps. the more you add the gentler the scrub) Mix together into a paste consistency and then apply to your skin in the same way you did the pore cleanser. This stuff is amazing, and will give you purified pores in just 2 days!
- If you like, you can apply a toner. My favorite is the Bioré Charcoal Toner and I apply it with a cotton ball or cotton pad.
- Optional: once your done cleansing, you can apply your favorite moisturizer to lock in the moisture
It’s that easy folks! If you’re curious to try this out, you can find both the Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub and the Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser in the skincare at Walmart stores near you. Have you been curious about the new Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub?