Cleaner Skin Begins With a Cleaner Brush™ and that’s exactly what Michael Todd Beauty brings you with the Soniclear Elite with C-Boost™ Technology! If you have someone on your gift list this year who is looking for a better skin care system, this is an investment that won’t disappoint.You guys I can’t tell you how SICK I am of my skin these days. I’m in my mid 30’s and have the skin of a teenager and it’s extremely frustrating. I’m mostly to blame because I get so busy and slack on my skin care. Some days I get a little lazy and will grab my teens face wipes to clean my face at night instead of taking the time to really clean it. I also have a tendency to fall asleep before washing the makeup off of my face at all, so bad, I know. I always pay for it too! One thing I’ve learned in the last couple of years is that consistency and a high quality cleaning brush really works wonders. Think about it, if you’re washing your face with items that hold onto bacteria, it kind of defeats the purpose right? I started using Michael Todd Beauty products a few years ago, and it’s a brand I stand behind. I’ve had the Soniclear and Soniclear Petite (which I still use) but I now have a new love in my life straight from Michael Todd Beauty. Enter the Soniclear Elite.
Why am I so excited about the Soniclear Elite?
- True to the Soniclear line, this also has the brushes with the built in Life® antimicrobial protection. These brushes are only required to be replaced every 6 months. (Throw out those yucky bacteria covered wash rags)
- 6 Sonic powered speeds for face and body, as well as the NEW C-Boost™ Technology – an additional pulsating massage mode
- It is waterproof, so not only can you use it in shower, you can submerge it and it’s safe! This makes it much easier to use it for body cleansing.
- Charging dock charges the Soniclear Elite with a regular wall charger vs. the Petite that had the usb charging doo-hickey!
- The texture on the sides of the handle make it easier to hold a grip while using it in the shower.
- With the Deluxe version of the Elite, you get lots of goodies like the hard shell travel case (which I LOVE) extension handle, the super nifty shower organizer.
- Oh and did I mention these carry a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY?
My other 2 Soniclear brushes only came with 2 brush heads, the face and body. My Soniclear Elite came with some major ooh-la-la though and I’m really enjoying the treat to my face. In addition to the face and body heads, I got:
- Lush Cashmere Antimicrobial Face Brush (awesome for sensitive skin) – When I first saw this, I actually thought it was a solid foam pad. However, when I took off the lid and felt of it, it is actually a lot of really soft bristles and you guys this brush head is so soft and feels amazing on your face. Sometimes I just use it to relax. The antimicrobial Lush Cashmere Brush is a plush facial cleansing brush with longer extra soft cashmere-like bristles for an extra gentle yet thorough facial cleansing. Suitable for all skin types but idea for sensitive skin.
- Sonic Infuser Head – SONIC INFUSER HEAD allows you to harness the power of sonic movements to apply serums and creams onto the skin for maximum efficiency. When skincare products are applied to the skin through a sonic delivery system like the Sonic Infuser Head, they are dispersed more thoroughly and more evenly so that they can FINALLY begin working for you. Sonic movements at hundreds of times per second help the beneficial ingredients in your skincare products “get to where they need to get” in the epidermis instead of settling on the surface of the skin. You will be amazed at how much better the products you are already using, start working for you.
- Pedi Smoothing Disc –Turn your Soniclear Elite sonic powered cleansing system into the ultimate at-home pedicure device with our PEDI stainless steel textured smoothing disc. Just attach the PEDI to the Soniclear like a brush head; no separate “feet only” device required.The PEDI safely and effectively exfoliates rough, dry foot skin for noticeably smoother, softer feeling skin. No more unsightly dry, chalky skin! Comes with built-in protection against microbial contamination of the brush.
I’ve loved all of my Michael Todd products, but this one is by far my favorite. I’m back on my consistent skin care routine and am remembering what it feels like to have clearer skin. This brush produces up to 300 sonic movements per second which not only gives you a 6x better clean than hands alone, it’s also a treat to your face. The massage motion is seriously relaxing and leaves my skin feeling so much cleaner and fresh!
Now a little more about the New C-Boost™ Technology – The new C-Boost™ Technology is it’s own special feature, with it’s own special button on the Soniclear Elite. It’s optional of course to use it, but who doesn’t love the sound of pulsating massages to stimulate collagen and elastin production for more youthful skin? It’s clinically validated to improve the appearance of fine lines by 84%, improve skin firmness by 70% and improve skin texture by 91% by 8 weeks time.
The Soniclear Elite can be purchased at Michael Todd Beauty for $149. They offer Amazon checkout as well if you have Amazon gift cards 🙂 Even if you’re not ready to invest in the Soniclear Elite just yet, you should definitely check out the rest of the Michael Todd beauty products. They have a huge line of skin products to match your needs.
*The feature item was provided compliments of Michael Todd Beauty in return for my honest, unbiased opinion. All thoughts are mine.