I recently had the opportunity to review a tube of a natural pain relief creme from Noxicare. Initially I wasn’t really thrilled about it, and wasn’t sure if I was even a really good candidate to try it because I didn’t (at that time) have any real ailments. However, I started a pretty extreme exercise program around the time that I received my Noxicare, and found that all of a sudden muscles as well as joints were hurting from doing my workout. I didn’t want that to stop me from my workout, so I remembered the Noxicare I had received and without too much expectation, rubbed some into my knee. I wasn’t sure how it would work on my knee since the pain was joint pain. First of all, let me say, that i was really impressed that there wasn’t much of an odor at all, and it wasn’t greasy. Now at first, I thought to myself, well it doesn’t smell so it probably won’t work. Am I the only one that thinks like that?
Anyway, I have to tell you that literally within just a couple of minutes, I was walking around, and I noticed that the pain in my knee was almost completely gone. It had gone from being so uncomfortable that I had considered taking another over the counter anti-inflammatory ( I RARELY ever take medication for anything unless it’s just intolerable), to feeling just a slight ache that was just nearly unnoticeable and completely tolerable. I was ETREMELY shocked, and impressed as I honestly just hadn’t expected this creme to work.
I guess a day or so later, my 15 year old was complaining of his back hurting in the center because they have been lifting weights in off season. He asked for some of the other OTC medication I usually give them for their aches and pains, and I decided to rub some of the Noxicare creme on his back instead to see how it worked on him. He had about the same results as I did on my knee. Within about 10 minutes or so, he told me that the pain in his back was nearly gone, and he didn’t need any other medication. I’m one of those type of people who don’t like giving my kids, or myself, medication if it’s not completely life and death, or to get them comfortable when they’re in a lot of pain. I just don’t think it’s healthy to constantly be putting things in your body like that. So I was thrilled really to see that something like Noxicare was available, and is all natural.
A little about Noxicare:
Noxicare™ is the first product to combine 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers to effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain.
- Turmeric Extract: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark Extract: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger Extract: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil Extract: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
Noxicare is different than any other natural pain relief formula you may have tried. It’s not simpy a mixture of natural painkillers, but a proprietary blend of proven painkillers in precise amounts that:
- enable each ingredient to effectively alleviate a specific type of pain on its own
- cause each ingredient to act as a catalyst to the others, actually BOOSTING the effectiveness of the ingredients as a whole
While some other products might reduce inflammation, decrease muscle aches or increase blood flow to ease painful nerve endings; Noxicare treats all three types of pain – not by numbing the pain point, but by targeting the source of the pain with a natural formulation that deeply penetrates layers of skin to help promote the body’s own healing process.
Read more about Noxicare
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.