The featured products were sent compliments of Pixy by Petra in return for my honest opinion. This post contains affiliate links, regardless all thoughts are mine. #PixiBeauty #HolidayGiftGuide
I don’t know many girls from teens to women who don’t love amazing beauty products. I don’t just use any cosmetics and beauty products though, I’m pretty selective of what goes on my skin. I’ve been extremely curious about the Pixi by Petra line for a couple of years and was thrilled to receive a Holiday Gift Set from them to try for myself.
First a little about the creator behind Pixi. Petra Strand is a mom and makeup artist with 20+ years of experience. She wanted to create cosmetics and skin care products that are not only gorgeous, but also beneficial to our skin. She accomplished this by infusing her products with botanicals and other “good for you” ingredients. The Pixi by Petra brand was created over 10 years ago and launched in Soho, London but has since gained loyal customers worldwide thanks to its pure, awakening & skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant “just had a good night’s sleep” look.
- The Natural Contour Kit was my favorite item in the package I received. They match my complexion perfectly, and I don’t really use crazy colors, I’m more of a natural girl anyway. This limited edition on-the-go contour perfection kit comes complete with 4 flawless face shades and 8 essential eye shades. I love the little box it comes in as well, so festive! Available for $24.00
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Glow Tonic. This is an exfoliating, alcohol-free (very important since I have semi-dry skin already). This toner feels amazing on my skin and helps to give you smoother, brighter, and clearer skin. Available for $15.00 for 100ml size
- The Mini Mattelustre Lipstick Quartette are the cutest, and also very convenient size for travel. In this set they included 4 travel-sized top sellers in their moistruizing, rich demi-matte lipstick formula. These are not a full lipstick, and do have some sheen to them, which I really like. I like a cross between lipstick and lip gloss, so these are fantastic in my opinion. The 4 shades include Honey Bare, Petal Pink, Rose Naturelle, and Bitten Rose. They go on a little lighter than the shade looks. Available for $14.00
- Limited Edition Mini Endless Silky Eye Pen Quartette is another new favorite of mine. These say mini, but they are about the same size as other pencils available in store. These are very impressive in shade color as well as appllication. They glide on, and I can even use my blender tip on these no problem. This comes in 4 shades that include Black Noir, Black Cocoa, Deep Plum, and Slate Grey and is available for $18.00.
- Mini Endless Silky Eye Pen – this is the eyeliner I use the most from this kit. It goes on super smooth and can also be used with my sponge tip. I was really impressed with how long it lasted and it is also waterproof……I tested it 🙂 This is an award winning best seller from Pixi by Petra and Available for $6.00
- Cat Eye Ink is the only thing that I haven’t used yet, and only because I’m not very familiar with the use of it. This pen is highly pigmented, waterproof liquid liner that features a slanted tip. The tip makes it easy to create the perfect cat eye flick on any eye shape and is long lasting, fade-resistant, and a non-feathering finish. Available for $14.00
- Glittered Nail Polish – Pixi has a large color selection of nail color from solids to glittered. I received Zircon Zeal which is a really pretty blue glittery color and love it. My little girl added that to her large stash of nail polish because she’s a little obsessed. It’s a girl thing. The nail colors are available for $8.00