Writing prompts are very important for me. I’m not that creative on my own……and I get writer’s block often and that’s never really good because in my case I end up posting something that’s not quality…..just because I feel like I have to post something. I’ve made it a goal of mine recently to writing about more personal things in life like parenting, me personally, things that happen in our day to day….because that’s what I know! Sometimes I search for random topics to write about just to get me out of a slump. This page is solely dedicated to writer’s block, just one big collection of writing prompts that I come across or think up. Hope I can inspire you to write something GREAT! 🙂
- Feature 5 Monthly Favorites
- Share a recent parenting fail
- Share a Pinterest Fail
- Make a list of Alphabetical Advice
- Write a list of your favorite blog posts of a certain topic from other bloggers
- Top 10 List
- Gift Guide
- Do something that makes you feel uncomfortable and than share it with your readers
- Try something you have seen on Pinterest
- Write a letter to an ex
- Write a post from your pets point of view
- Conversation with your child (toddlers are funnest)
- The most embarrassing thing that’s every happened to you
- Interview someone interesting
- Write a book review
- Review a product
- Write a letter to your 16 year old self
- Talk about a decision you made that was a hard one
- Make a playlist for someone
- 5 Things that make me smile
- 5 things that make me unhappy
- Share you top 5 social media tips.
- Write a DIY or a How to
- Write about something controversial, maybe pick to go against a post someone else has written
- Share your daily routine
- Write a letter to your child hood friend
- Re-write and improve a past post
- Write a bucket list
- Share about a mistake you made in the past that you learned from
- What is something that totally peeves you
- If I could change one thing about myself……..
- You’re invisible for a day…..what would you do, or who would you visit?
- Do you need someone’s forgiveness? Write about it.
- Write about a time you got into BIG trouble as a kid!
- Write about a time that you maybe should have listened to your mother/father
- Share a recipe
- What keeps you awake at night?
- Update an old post.
- What movie could you watch over and over again? Why?
- What is your current guilty pleasure
- Are you Netflixing? What are you binge watching currently?
Write a letter to the first person who ever broke your heart.
10 Reasons why you love your job.
Describe a phone call you won’t forget.
List ten favorite things about one of your favorite people.
Compile and share a list of your favorite tweets.